Oatmeal Yogurt Cups
- 2 scoops Bariatric Advantage High Protein Meal Replacement (Vanilla or Crème)
- ½ large banana, mashed
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 cup whole rolled oats
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. allspice
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine mashed banana, whisked egg, and honey. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine oats, protein powder, cinnamon, and allspice; add to wet ingredients.
- Place in refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Liberally spray muffin tin with cooking spray or coconut oil. Evenly divide mixture into six muffin cups. Using the back of a spoon, press mixture firmly down and up each individual muffin compartment. Place back in the refrigerator for 10 minutes while oven is pre-heating.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees; bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool completely and place in a sealable container in the refrigerator for up to three days, or freeze for one month.
- Prior to serving, add Greek yogurt and fruit of choice.
Yields: 6 cups
Nutrient totals per cup with ¼ cup Greek yogurt and 1/8 cup sliced fruit:
Calories: 125; Protein: 10.5g; Fiber: 2 g; Carbohydrate: 16 g; Added Sugar: 4g; Fat: 4 g.