UNJURY Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- ¾ cup Reduced fat peanut butter
- 3 scoops, or packets of Chocolate UNJURY (Classic or Splendor)
- Measure ¾ cup Reduced fat peanut butter and add to mixing bowl.
- Add 3 scoops of chocolate UNJURY, 1 scoop at a time, stirring well after each scoop until dough is formed.
- Roll dough into 11 balls.
- Freeze overnight.
Optional additions: dried fruit (raisins, cranberries or cherries), spices (cinnamon or nutmeg), oatmeal, chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts or almonds)
Nutrition Facts (per ball): 131 calories, 10 grams protein, 9 grams carbohydrate, 3 grams sugar
Recipe from UNJURY.com