Zucchini Ratatouille With Sun-Dried Tomatoes and White Beans
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 zucchini halved and thinly sliced
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Schwartz garlic granules
- 2-3 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 1 container cherry tomatoes halved,
- 2 tablespoons sun dried tomato pesto
- 1 can cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic. Cook until lightly cooked through and add zucchini and garlic granules, salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium-low heat until zucchini is soft (10-15 minutes).
- Add basil and mix.
- Add tomatoes and pesto. Let cook for a few minutes.
- Add cannellini beans.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and mix until combined.
- Serve sprinkled with extra fresh basil and green onions, over couscous or plain.
Recipe from AvocadoPesto.com