Smoked Salmon in Cucumber Boats
- 2 English cucumbers, peeled
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt 1/2 cup chopped smoked salmon (about 4 ounces) 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp lime zest (zest of 2 medium limes)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Trim ends off cucumbers. Split each cucumber in half lengthwise. Scoop out center of cucumbers, leaving a 1/4- to 1/2-inch-thick shell. Cut into 24 (1 1/2-inch-long) pieces. Reserve any remaining cucumber for another use.
- Combine yogurt, salmon, and onion in a food processor; process until almost smooth, scraping sides of bowl as needed. Spoon 2 teaspoons salmon mixture into each cucumber piece.
Recipe from MyRecipes.com