Honey Lime Rainbow Fruit Salad
- 1 lb fresh strawberries , diced
- 1 lb fresh pineapple , diced
- 12 oz fresh blueberries
- 12 oz red grapes , diced into halves
- 4 kiwis , peeled and diced
- 1 (15 oz) can mandarin oranges in juice, drained well and sliced into halves
- 2 ripe bananas, diced
Honey lime dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp lime zest (zest of 2 medium limes)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Add all fruit to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together they honey, lime zest and lime juice.
- Pour over fruit just before serving and toss to evenly coat.
Recipe from CookingClassy.com