Chicken Chopped Salad
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped in bite-size pieces
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cooked chicken breast, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 orange pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 orange, peeled then chopped
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- juice from remaining half of orange
- salt and pepper
- Arrange ingredients on a plate or in a bowl.
- In a separate container, combine all dressing ingredients and stir until well-mixed.
- Drizzle dressing over top and serve.
Servings per recipe: 1
About the Authors: Optometrists Dr. Barbara Pelletier and Dr. Laurie Capogna have co-authored books on eye nutrition, called Eyefoods: A Food Plan for Healthy Eyes and Eyefoods for Kids: A Tasty Guide to Nutrition and Eye Health.
Recipe from AllAboutVision.com