No-Bake Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup raw almonds, finely chopped
- 1 serving of your favorite plain, vanilla, or chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp mini semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Roll into 13 balls, about 1-inch in diameter each.
- Store in fridge until ready to eat!
Servings per recipe: 13 (1 ball = 1 serving)
Nutrition Facts per serving*: 127 calories, 5 grams of protein, 12 grams of carbohydrate, 8 grams of fat
*Actual nutritional profile depends on chosen ingredients.