Chicken BBQ Ranch Sliders and Tomato Salad
Ranch and BBQ sauce come together in this fast, easy meal.
- 1 pound Ground chicken or turkey breast (90% to 93% lean)
- 1 package Ranch Dressing Mix
- ½ cup BBQ sauce, divided half
- In a medium bowl, mix the ground chicken or turkey, Ranch dressing mix and ¼ cup BBQ sauce.
- Mixture will be soft. Place into refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator.
- Shape into 8, two-inch patties.
- You can grill them on an indoor or outdoor grill, place under a broiler, or sauté in a skillet on the stove top that was sprayed with vegetable oil spray.
- Cook until meat is cooked through. Time depends on how thick you made each slider.
For the salad:
- 2 Tomato, diced
- ½ Avocado, diced
- ¼ Red Onion, sliced thin
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½ tablespoon Olive Oil
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Optional: Mixed Greens
Servings per recipe: 8, 2 oz patties
Adapted from: BariatricEating.com, Chicken BBQ Ranch Sliders and Tomato Salad