- 3 cups broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 8 slices of center-cut bacon, cooked crisp, drained & crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup red grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup toasted cashews (or walnuts or sunflower seeds)
- 1⁄2 cup olive-oil mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 packets of a non-nutritive sweetener (like stevia)
- 1⁄4 tsp sea salt
1. Place broccoli in a microwave-safe dish, cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 1⁄2 to 3 minutes or until slightly tender. Rinse under cold water immediately and drain.
2. Combine broccoli, chicken, bacon, carrot, grapes and toasted cashews in a large bowl. Set aside.
3. For the dressing: Whisk together the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, vinegar, non-nutritive sweetener and salt in a small bowl until smooth and creamy. Pour over broccoli/chicken mixture and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Recipe from: insidekarenskitchen.com
Servings per recipe:8
Nutrition Facts per serving: 229 calories, 17 grams of protein, 11 grams of carbohydrate, 2 grams of fiber, 12 grams of fat