- 2 scoops UNJURY Strawberry Sorbet
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 box Jell-O Instant Banana Pudding Mix (sugar-free, fat-free)
1. Measure skim milk and pour into a bowl.
2. Mix in UNJURY, stirring until well combines. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, empty the contents of the pudding mix.
4. Add the UNJURY-and-milk mixture into the dry pudding mix.
5. Stir final mixture for 2 minutes, or until texture is smooth.
6. Place six 3-ounce paper cups (or popsicle molds) onto a plate.
7. Ladle mixture evenly into paper cups or molds.
8. Place popsicle stick in center of each cup or mold.
9. Put plate of popsicles into the freezer. Let freeze for 4 hours.
10. Once popsicles have frozen, peel away the paper cup and enjoy!
Recipe from: UNJURY.com
Servings per recipe: 6
Nutrition Facts per serving: 80 calories, 10 grams of protein, 9 grams of carbohydrate, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of fat