- 1 cup riced cauliflower (frozen or you can make your own)
- 1 tbsp lime zest, and juice of one lime (separate the juice in half)
- ¾ lb lean sirloin, cut into thin ½ inch strips
- 1 medium yellow or white onion, sliced into ¼ inch half-moons
- 2 bell peppers, sliced into ¼ inch strips
- Fajita seasoning
- Nonstick spray
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Wash and cut produce.
2. Spray skillet with nonstick spray and heat to medium-high heat.
3. Add bell pepper and onions and cook until starting to soften.
4. Add steak and fajita seasoning to bell pepper mixture, to taste. Cook steak to desired doneness and finish with ½ lime juice.
5. Remove fajita mixture from skillet and set aside.
6. Wipe out skillet and re-apply non-stick spray.
7. Add riced cauliflower to skillet. Cook for approximately 3-5 minutes until still tender but warmed through.
8. Season riced cauliflower with lime zest, ½ lime juice, and salt and pepper.
9. Split cauliflower rice into 4 bowls and top with fajita mixture. Enjoy!
Servings per recipe: 4
Nutrition Facts per serving: 237 calories, 20 grams of protein, 12 grams of carbohydrate, 3 grams of fiber, 13 grams of fat